2/14/11

Happy Valentines Day!!

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines day!!! It is beautiful here in Snyder! The next few days are suppose to be great as well!! I have always been a lover of cold weather but I think becoming a Mommy changed that. Cold weather means sick babies and being cooped up inside! I'm ready for no more bad coughs and runny noses and to go run and play outside for a change!!


We have had a crazy couple of days. Thursday I took Rylen to the Dr. in Snyder because I didn't want to make the trip to Abilene for her cough once again. After waiting 2 hours in the waiting room with tons of sick adults and then another 45 minutes in the back to see the dr I decided it would have been faster to drive to Abilene!! We got chest x rays done on Friday to make sure she didn't have neumonia. The results came back clear and all we have is a viral infection that will clear up when the weather gets better more than likely. Thank you guys for all the thoughts and prayers!!


For Valentines Cooper and I got each other an Ipad!! I think its become more mine than anything since i've gotten the most use out of it!!! I have been wanting one of these for a while now! It will really come in handy when Rylen gets older and we can download books, games, and movies to entertain her with!! It really really came in handy for me this weekend!!



Magan's (coopers sister) baby shower was this weekend and I was a host! It was a couples shower so I knew we needed to have some hearty appetizers there for the guys! I have always been a fan of Ree Drumonds blog she has great recipes and oh so much more! I used the ipad as my cook book!! I just had to take a picture to show you how neato it was!!!



I was really excited about Rylen's first Valentines Day so I got some goodies ready for her to take to daycare for all her friends!!

Rylen loves marshmallows so I got them some to have a snack time that were pink and heart shaped! And I couldn't forget about Miss Julie Rylen got her a coffee cup!!

Rylen got a cute little valentines puppy dog!! She was still a little groggy from waking up!

wide eyed and bushy taled!!!
Theres that smile I love!!!

Rylen looked very festive on Valentines day!! She was decked out in pink hearts courtesey of her Aunt Brenda!! She wasn't cooperating for a picture though!!! I was trying to get her to turn towards me but she was more interested in pulling wipies out of the box! Her new favorite thing to do!!!!


Every Monday morning from 10 - 11 I have storytime here at the Library! This Monday was our Valentines Party!! The kids had so much fun!! I made them little bags so they could bring V day cards for all their friends! We had snacks, read books, and they got to look threw their goody bags!!! I love my kiddos!!





I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines day!!!!!! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOHH, this looks like so much fun! I can't believe I missed this with Griffin......I've got to do better!

    By the way, I love the Pioneer woman website you turned me on to.........have used it twice already for 2 recipes......your pizza one and a steak sandwich one.........both were yummy!

    ReplyDelete