2/23/11

14 Months!!!

As of Monday Rylen is 14 Months old!!! I can't beleive how fast it has gone by!!! She is doing and learning so may different things these days!! It is so much fun to watch her! Here is a list of what Rylen is up to!!
Rylen Loves loves to play outside!! She just got a new playhouse for Momma and Pops house and a slide and picnic table for Shuggie and Grandaddy's house! She does not like when its time to go inside to get ready for bed.
She is walking very well these days, before we know it she is going to be sprinting places!
Her favorite foods right now are yogurt and vanilla wafers!!
She loves to dig in the cabinets while I cook supper!
Her Pop's is one of her favorite people and if he is home she thinks he is suppose to carry her everywhere!!!
Booker (the dog) and Rylen are great friends and woller all over each other in the evenings!
Shuggie and Aunt Temi are Rylen's favorite people!! When they are around she pretty much wants nothing to do with anyone else!!
These are just a few of the things Miss Priss has been up to here lately!
She is always in action!!
Here are a few random pictures I have of her. I haven't been very good with the camera here lately. This will change when we get to play outside more!

Here she is on the run!!

Blowin bubbles with Pop's


Still a little groggy! Breakfast is her favorite meal of the day!



There I like that face better!!!
Last night while digging in a closet I came across some little doll furniture Aunt Brenda got Rylen for christmas. I had put it up because Rylen wasn't quite old enough for it yet. It is 2 chairs, a couch and a table. Rylen loved it she played with it for a good hour!! The funny thing was she kept trying to set in the chairs and would miss everytime!! OF COURSE I didn't have my camera with me it was at work... Hopefully she will do it again soon and I will get some kind of picture or something!!
This was a pretty sloppy blog but I didn't have time for much more and I wanted to post about what Ry is up to!!! Hope everyone has a blessed day!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment