3/10/11

Fast & Furious!!

So I found a quick minute to sit and blog! I sure have missed updating my blog with funny Rylen stories, and I hope I was missed! Our little family has been very very very busy!!! I love staying busy and sometimes I find myself taking on entirely to much but I enjoy it!! What I don't enjoy is when my house gets to be a mess because there is no time for cleaning!
So here is a small update on what has been going on in our world!!! Miss Rylen is walking all over the place!!! She loves to be outside and we have purchased quite a few toys for her to play with outside!! Every evening after supper we take a wagon ride through the neighborhood and she claps and giggles the whole time!! I'm totally diggin this nicer weather!! Me and Cooper got our bicycles ready and i'm looking for a wagon that I can pull behind mine for Rylen to sit in. I think she will love that!! This morning Rylen did not want me to feed her yogurt she wanted to feed herself.....so i let her........ It was messy but I didn't mind!! Her favorite foods these days are kiwi's and strawberries wich I am totally ok with!! I love fruits and veggies and I want Rylen to be the same!!

Jim Bob, Magan and Stash welcomed a new baby girl to the family!! Scout Linger Thomas born March 3rd at 1:36 weighing 6lbs 14 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long, the exact same as her cousin Rylen!!! I was so happy to get to be there with Magan and the family to welcome Miss Scout into this world!! She is a beautiful baby girl and I am one proud Aunty!!! haha!!

Work has been crazy busy for me!! I find myself not even knowing wich direction i'm going in sometimes!!! But I LOVE my job and wouldn't have it any other way!!! Summer is fastly aproaching and that means lots and lots of activities at the Library!!

I have taken on another project for the Summer!! It is something I have put quite a bit of thought into and then an aquatence of mine kind of helped me make up my mind! I will blog about it later when all of the kinx are worked out!!

Cooper has been busy with work and I know that makes him very very happy!! The ending of last year got a little slow for him!!

I am going to try and be better about blogging here lately but if there were only 25 hours in a day it would be easier!!!

Here are a few pics of baby girl!!
She has a little trouble with that first step out the door!
Playing in her new playhouse!!

Our first sucker experience! I was nervous about the mess but it wasn't to bad!! She loved it!!
Sucker in one hand, phone in the other!!! Such a multitasker!!!
YUMMO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment