12/6/10

Busy Busy!!

So It has been crazy busy since the last time I posted. I had full intentions of being good with this blog and posting everyday or every other day...... Well we can see how good that went. The holidays are one of the Libraries busy times of year and everything going on at home with family and friends there is just not enough hours in the day.

Well I will give a short update of what has been going on in "Our Life" the past few weeks!!! Thanksgiving came and went in the blink of an eye!! We shared it with Coopers family and then met up with the Harpers in Lubbock!! It has become a tradition for the Harper woman to hit Black Friday hard!!! We woke up at 4am to get all the good deals at Wally world and a few other places!! It was a blast and memories were made!

December snuck up on us!!! I CANNOT beleive we are in December already...... This month means so much more to me now than just Christmas.... My baby girl will be 1 years old!!!!!!! I have enjoyed every single second of this little Angels life and am so so so Thankful to be her Momma!! She has brought me an enormous amount of joy!!! December 21st will mark 365 days of joy!!!
Rylen's first Christmas was spent in Neonatal ICU. With Dr.'s & nurses poking and prodding her, so this Christmas will be more like her first. I am super excited but don't want to get to carried away!! I want her to grow up knowing the true meaning of the season!

December is cram packed with so so many things but once again I am so so so blessed to have the life I have and the friends and family I have to share with!!!!!

Lots of love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment