12/27/10

Back to the grind...but with a happy heart!!!

Well I have been on vacation the past 10 days!!!!!!!!!! It has been absolutely wonderful!! I wanted to be able to take off for Rylen's birthday but it turned out I had vacation time I needed to take so I got a whole 10 whopping days off!!!! Tomorrow I go back to work which is a little bitter sweet. I love love my job but I got a little taste of stay at home Mommy and I really liked it too!!! I think staying at home with Rylen will be something I pray about. I would love to have more one on one time with her but as of right now I will work. Thank God I have the best job in the world ;)

Well me and Miss Ry Ry had a ton of fun during my stay home!! We cooked, we cleaned, we shopped, but most of all we played, we snuggled, and we played some more! She is such a blessing!!! She is forming such a great personality!!

This year was Rylen's 2nd Christmas but since she was in ICU on her 1st I was super excited about all the events of this year!!!
I was a bit worried about this Christmas being the first big holiday Rylen would have to split her time between her Dad and I. If you know me well you know I don't like to share, and that my Christmas traditions are VERY important to me!! Everything went very smooth and Rylen had a HUGE Christmas!!!
We started our Christmas off with going to the Candle light service at our Church. I was hesitant at how Rylen would do so I packed a bag full of toys and snacks....I assumed correct and she was a little pill during the whole service!! Her and my sister have this thing where they squeel at each other when the look at one another.. She kept leaning over and squealing very loud at Temi.. She wouldn't stop and when you tried to make her she got very loud!! I didn't get to enjoy any of the service but that ok.. She finally went to her Aunt Temi and her Great Granny... They fed her a candy cane which is her favorite and when the service was over her white collar matched her red dress!!!
All in all Christmas was great!! We had great family time with everyone!! I love our family so much and wouldn't trade them for the world!!Here are some pictures and a few movie clips of our Christmas!!


Just got home from Candle light service!!

Helping Temi open some presents at Shuggies!


Santa Came!!!!!!!
If you want to see more pics from Christmas check out my facebook page!!!!!!! Lots of love and I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment