12/15/10

Tears of Joy!!!! (I think)

December has been such a busy busy month. If i'm not working i'm running around getting things ready for Christmas or Rylen's birthday party. I have sent out around 500 christmas cards for the library, sent out about 40 cards for Rylen's birthday and haven't even started sending out our family Christmas cards.

Last thursday we had 267 children come to the Library to visit Santa and get their picture taken. It was such a blessing to me!! Makes me feel like I am doing a good job here at the Library, and we have such a wonderful staff here as well!!!

This week has been preparing for the birthday party, working, and board meetings.......

SHHHEEEEESSSHHH!!!

Last night I guess it all snuck up on me at once!!! I had a small little break down before going to bed.....

My baby girl is about to be 1..... I cannot beleive this!!! Where did the time go??? I feel like between work, everyday life, and trying to find a babysitter that is worth a darn (which i finally did) it has just flown by!!!!

I JUST WANT TIME TO SLOW DOWN A LITTLE..... PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!


OH I know this sounds like a lot of complaining but i'm not meaning to!!!! I love our crazy busy life... It just seems like 2010 flew by!!!


Even though I can't beleive 2011 is here I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us!!! I'm hoping wedding bells might be wringing in my near future ;) Rylen is getting to a really fun stage, and does new things almost everyday!! She has such a big personality!


Well I will leave you with a few pics of Ry Ry that we have recently taken!!!!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment