10/21/10

10 Months!!

Rylen Lee turned 10 months old yesterday!!!! Wow time has flown by!!



Here is what she has been up to!

About 3 Weeks ago she started crawling!!

It took her a while to stop getting high centered on her belly,
but once she got the hang of it she took off!!
Here are a few movie clips for ya!




She is everywhere! In the morning while i'm getting dressed and fixing breakfast she follows me around!!

She is clapping her hands which is the cutest thing ever!!
She jabbers all day long! I always wonder what is going threw her head!
She is a very VERY vocal girl! I can only imagine when she starts actually talking!
We aren't going to be able to get her to stop!!
She is a great eater and blueberry yogurt bites are her favorite!
She likes prunes as well which is a good thing since
we have so much trouble with going #2!
During supper time she tries to sneak Booker (the dog) a few bites!
this is her feeding him crackers! I thought I would snap
a pic before I told them to stop!!

She loves bathtime!

She plays and plays!!!

She is a great sleeper and sleeps from 8pm - 8am which is great for Momma!
We have a CD that plays lullabies with her name in them, her Aunt Sheila got it for her.
We listen to it every night before bedtime and she loves it!
She will just lay in my lap and listen!
The past few weeks she has really gotten into entertaining herself!
She has a few stuffed dolls that she holds conversations with and it is so cute!

She loves our cell phones and the remote and pretty much does a full body dive for them anytime she can see them!
I can't beleive how fast she is growing!!
We will be having her 1st birthday party on Dec. 18th!!
I'll be sending invites out next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment