10/27/10

To busy to be sick!!

I haven't posted in a few days because the YUCKY stomach bug hit our house!! Rylen and I both woke up sick monday morning and we are just now starting to feel like ourselves again! It is NO fun when Momma and Baby are sick at the same time!
This week is Halloween week!! Halloween week means busy busy week at work! I've got parties, parades, and trick or treating going on all at the same time!! Lots of running around and getting things together but also lots of fun!! This year will be Rylen's first halloween and we have a few fun things planned!! I will post more about that later!!

This past weekend we stayed home and just hung out!! Some family came down from Lubbock so we ate at mom and dad's as usuall!! If you know the Harper clan you know that we can make a feast annytime we get together!!

Rylen loves being outside and it was perfect weather for it!! I love fall!! Everything about it especailly the clothes!!!!!



Rylen loves her Tia Yvette!! "she feeds me all the yogurt bites I want"!!!

Rylen helped her Great Granny pick out a few holiday cookie and pie recipes to try for Thanksgiving!



Sunday we just relaxed for a while! Did some house cleaning and then I cooked supper and had all of the Wadleighs over to eat!! It was nice to get together with them! They have been working so hard on London Bleu I figured Karen needed a break from cooking!


Rylen helped me cook supper for everyone!!! She is such a big helper!


This time of the year is so hard to decide what you should wear! Its cold in the mornings and by the afternoons it is fairly warm. I haven't packed up all of Rylen's shorts and things just yet because I felt like she could get a few more wears out of them.... But she is growing and things are either getting to short or to tight!! Sunday morning while we were eating breakfast I caught a glimpse of Rylen's feet.......I was mortified...... Had I NOT been paying attention to how I dressed my child???? Or maybe she had a growth spurt over night???? Oh well at least they were jammers and we weren't in a public place!!!!!



Here is what I saw.....


3 Little piggies peaking out at me!!!!!!!!!


Needless to say this weekend we will be going threw her clothes and pulling out all the things that are to little!!!!!

Momma don't ya know I'm a growin girl!!!!!!



Be Blessed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment