10/20/10

Here goes nothin!!

Hi Friends!!
Well I have decided to enter into the world of blogging!! I figured since I have so much family scattered all over this beautiful country that loves to see pictures of Rylen I needed something better than facebook. Yes I said it "better than facebook" there is just so much you can do on that stinkin thing!! I haven't yet figured out all the things I can do on this but give me time and I will.

So let me update you on what has been going on in our world the past year or so!!!!

December 21 2009 @ 7 pm our lives were changed forever!! Rylen Lee made her debut!! 6LBS 14ounces and a wopping 17inches long!!






We have had so so so much fun with her. When I feel like life couldn't possibly get any worse I take a look at that little girl and she makes it all better.






I have had so much support from my family. Being a single mother comes with all sorts of up and downs and I couldn't have done without every single one of them including Sister, Aunts, Uncles, cousins and Grandparents.

Rylen and I are blessed to have Cooper my boyfriend in our lives!! He is truly a great guy and Rylen can't get enough of him!! I'm pretty fond of the guy myself!! He comes from a great family and they all treat Rylen and I like part of the family. He is a gift from God!!



I am the Children's librarian at the County Library and love love love my job!! Rylen will be 10 months old tomorrow, and Cooper is busy with the Welding business, Garage door business, and helping his parents with London Bleu (I will blog about it later on).
We lead very busy lives but I wouldn't have it any other way!!! God has blessed me in so many ways!!
Well there it is! My first blog!! Please, please excuse the misspelled words and punctuation errors!! I hope you all enjoy and will stay tuned for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment