10/28/10

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

On Thursday's I have a Storytime at the Manhattan Coffee house on the square!! I have a great group of kids that come to read books and sing songs with me!! Today we had our Halloween party and all of the kids came in their costumes!!! We read Halloween books and sang a few songs and then had cupcakes and goodies!!!!! The kid's had a great time!!

I feel so blessed to have my job. When I moved back to Snyder a little over a year ago I didn't know what I was going to do, but as always God had a great plan in store for me. He blessed me with a GREAT job!! I get to use my creativity and craft for the kids which is one of my favorite things to do!! I also get to be out in the public and have made some really great relationships with Mom's and their children!! God put everything in place for me and I am so very thankful for it!!
Here are a few pics from our party!!!
Here are the goodies my Mom helped me make for the kiddos
I made these little Frankenstiens out of Mason jars with little bolts glued on them!
Aren't they cute!!!! I filled them with candy and other little goodies for
each of the kids to take home!!!!
Rylen came to her first storytime today in her costume!!
she was a tired lion!! It was nap time!!
Here are all of the kids that came today!!! We had a great time!!!!!
This is Miss Charlie!!!! She comes to all my stories time!!
I just love her to pieces!!!
Here is Mega!! She is another one of my storytime girls!!!
She wasn't in the mood for pictures but I snuck one anyways!!!!!

We all had a great time!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little Frankenstein jars! How did you paint them? Spray paint or acrylic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She used acrylic paint Amanda..they turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete