1/10/11

First Steps!!


Rylen took her first steps Thursday Jan. 6th 2011!!! Just a few weeks after her first birthday!! We were so excited as you can probably tell by the video!! I knew she was going to do it any day she just had to get motivated. She is such a fast crawler and she really didn't like the idea of walking at all, but she is getting the hang of it! We had supper at some friends house this weekend. There were some older kids there so Rylen just stood right up and walked with them!!




Sunday was such a pretty day! Rylen spent some time at her Dad's but when she got home we took a stroll in her wagon. It was the first time we have gotten to use it since she got it, and judging by the weather I don't think we will get to pull it out again for a while!!

I do think she enjoyed it though!!!!!

Saturday morning we went to the Holden Uganda Fundraiser at our church!! Such a great the Erwin and Smith family is doing and i'm glad we could be a small part of it!! If you aren't sure what Holden Uganda is go check it out by cliking on the hand prints on the right of my blog!!


Rylen has been dealing with the croopy cough for a little over a month now. We have done antibiotics, humidifier, mentholatum, over the counter things and nothing seems to be helping. Just about the time I think we are clear of it it creeps back up again. We will be making another trip back to Abilene to see what else we can do for it. Keep her in your prayers that we can get rid of this thing. She just hasn't felt 100% in a while.
I know everyone by now knows about the Hailey Dunn case. So so sad!! I hope they will find her and I pray that her family can have some peace. I would handle the situation if something like that were to happen to my child. Gives me a sick feeling in my stomach to know that something like this can happen so close to home..

Well this blog was a bunch of mumbo jumbo but I do hope you enjoy the video of Miss Priss!!! Stay warm everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such an exciting time. Enjoy these little milestones because they go by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Jackie!! Such a sweet post!!

    ReplyDelete