1/23/11

Wanted: A hobby!!

So there isn't alot going on here this weekend!! Temi and Jake came into town so as usual Rylen had fun playing with her Aunt Temi!!
I guess I jinxed myself by anouncing to everyone that Rylen was doing so well coming off of the bottle. These past few nights have been torture!! I feel so sad for her but I just am not going to give in. Besides I have already packed the bottles up and put them in storage. I know she will get used to it in the next week or so but it makes me so so sad to hear her cry. The doc told me that I would probably just have to be strong and let her scream in out. Cooper and I both pace outside her door listening to her toss and scream "MOMMA.......DADDA......" so so very hard to do!! But this to shall pass and my mom keeps reminding me how easy of a baby she was and that if this is the hardest thing we have to deal with we will come out of this on top!!!
I am in desperate need of a hobby!!! I think I am getting cabin fever or something! Since the weather hasn't been great and we have been stuck inside being sick for the past 2 months I am bored out of my mind!!!! Rylen goes to her Fathers on Sundays so that leaves me with a free day!! I love love love to read but here lately i've been flying threw books and now i've read everything my fav. authors have to offer!! I guess i'm just ready for some warm weather so I can do some gardening!!! I plan on doing my square foot garden again this spring and am really looking forward to it!!! We will be doing a lot to the outside of the house like painting, flower beds and a deck!!! I have always loved the cold weather but I guess i'm just ready to go outside and PLAY!!!
So i'll leave you with a cute video of Rylen!! She loves to look at herself in the mirror and give herself kisses!!!! Hope everyone has had a blessed Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment