1/4/11

Sweet sugars!!!

Here lately I have been watching Rylen's actions and wondering where she gets her personality from. I know most of my family would say she gets her stubborness from me but really??!! Where does she pick up all these little habbits from??? Here lately I have been saying the word "NO" a lot!!!!! NO in Rylen's mind means do it 10 times faster!!!!!!!! At first I thought this was a funny thing but now its starting to bug me!!! :) Another new thing she has picked up is pulling hair... She will tug on you hair and you say No mam and she gives you a hug and a kiss..... WHERE DID SHE LEARN THIS??? It's the cutest thing ever but I can't laugh or she will think its ok!! Cooper and I have been calling her toot toot here lately!! She is such a stink.. but a cute stink!!!
As many of you already know Rylen loves to talk on the phone!!! I have know clue where she got this from because I despize talking on the phone and Cooper only takes business calls during the day. Anyways she will grab any object put it up to her ear and jabber away! It's her favorite thing to do. Last night we were laying on the bed and she would talk on the phone a little and then lean over and give me a kiss, and then talk on the phone a little and give me a kiss.. over and over again for about 15 minutes!!! She melts my heart!!!!
On a lighter note (or heavier) next week I am starting a workout routine!! I haven't tried to set any out of this world goals for myself just get a little more fit and have more energy. I'm going to need it when Rylen takes off walking!! I'm giving myself 110 days to get where I want to be. Weight hasn't ever really been a big problem for me but I do know if I don't stay on top of it now it will only get harder the older I get. So as of Jan. 9th I will be hitting the gym!!!!!
I hope everyone is getting back into the swing of things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment